- Multi-lingual ACA literature
- The Promises
- We will discover our real identities by loving and accepting
- Our self-esteem will increase as we give ourselves approval on a
- Fear of authority figures and the need to "people-please" will
- Our ability to share intimacy will grow inside us.
- As we face our abandonment issues, we will be attracted by
strengths and become more tolerant of weaknesses.
- We will enjoy feeling stable, peaceful, and financially
- We will learn how to play and have fun in our lives.
- We will choose to love people who can love and be responsible for
- Healthy boundaries and limits will become easier for us to
- Fears of failures and success will leave us, as we intuitively make
- With help from our ACA support group, we will slowly release our
- Gradually, with our Higher Power's help, we learn to expect the
best and get it.