NOTE TO MEETINGS THAT NEED UPDATING: Please supply the meeting number
(listed near the end of a meetings listing). Also, to best serve all of ACA,
please check the registration form and supply all the information that you can.
Supplying a full registration form will help us best. There are many new features
in the registration form that will help others to find the type of meetings they may require or
To register or amend your Meeting Information with Adult
Children of Alcoholics - World Service Organization please:
- First please read why your meeting should register,
and what is registration with ACA World Service, by clicking here
- Next, click here to register
(or change) any meeting online or click here to
view the Meeting Registration form
- If you are not using the online registration, please print
one of the paper versions out, fill it out, and mail it to:
Adult Children of Alcoholics
World Service Organization
P.O. Box 3216
Torrance CA� USA� 90510
Notice: Please be aware that from time to time someone may use the Public Point of Contact's information inappropriately for purposes unrelated to ACA, whether that is to advertise meetings that are not registered with World Service, to sell materials, or send information unrelated to ACA.
While ACA WSO strongly discourages this behavior, we believe that providing a Public Point of Contact information has more value to the member looking for a meeting than removing this life line because of a few individuals' unwillingness to honor the good intentions of our meeting directory.
If you receive any unsolicited or inappropriate e-mails, we encourage you to notify the sender to remove you from their e-mail list and block their e-mail address if they persist in dishonoring your wishes.
Please check these additional notes:
- If you attend a meeting in your area that is not registered
with the WSO, please enourage the meeting to select a contact person or officer and
have that person register the meeting thru this web site. Thanks!
- The meeting registration forms are currently designed for easy
entry using the English language. This is because most people registering meetings speak
English (at least as a second language). Please contact us if you want to help or have
questions beyond what these forms can support.
- To register with the WSO, meetings are not be affiliated with
any outside organization, nor adhere to any specific political, religious, or controversial
format (Tradition Four).
- ACA Meeting registrations must include and maintain at least one public
or private Point of Contact as part of their registration with the
- Group Name (optional): When selecting a group or intergroup name, we ask that ACA members ensure the selected name not imply an affiliation with any specific political, religious, or controversial organization or issue. The ACA Steps and Traditions and the primary purpose of the ACA program should be considered when selecting a group name.
- Note: links with
next to them are links that require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the page.
This Adobe Acrobat program is available FREE of charge from Adobe.
To download the program click here.
After you have installed the program, come back here and click on the link.
Note: By our Traditions, ACA neither endorses nor opposes outside
organizations including Adobe.
- Final note: Our office staff updates the web meeting list
around once a week, so be patient if you don't see the change on the web site right away. You
will also receive an email notifying you once the change has been made. Thanks in advance for
Permission granted to print for use in ACA
For any questions regarding any Meeting Information